Connecticut Solar Grants, Rebates, and Credits
“Thank you Jason. By the way, haven’t paid CL&P a dime other than connection fees since installation. Great product.” Dan G, Vernon, CT
“Since December 2009, our solar panels have generated over 35 MWh to date. We are so pleased!” Natalie P, Tolland, CT
Since 2007, the Ross Solar Group has installed over 14 megawatts worth of solar panels in Connecticut and throughout the Northeast. That’s enough to power nearly 1800 homes for one year.
From smaller residential solar projects to large commercial/municipal projects we have the engineering, design and construction expertise to provide the ideal solar solution for your needs.
The Ross Solar Group Advantage
- We install all solar projects in-house which is a highly efficient business model and ensures all questions/concerns that come up are immediately resolved.
- Lead installer/designer Jason Ross has direct experience in installing over 600 solar energy systems and is one of a limited number of NABCEP-certified installers in the U.S. Our Senior Engineer, Andy Mayshar is also a NAPCEP certified installer.
- We work with every major solar electric equipment supplier so that we can provide the ideal solution for each of our clients’ unique needs.
- We’re an eligible installer under the Clean Energy Finance & Investment Authority (CEFIA) and can offer a variety of grants, credits, rebates and attractive lease options for both Residential and Commercial solar installations to make solar more affordable than ever. Take a look at what’s available in Connecticut below.
CT Commercial Solar
The state of Connecticut recently introduced a Zero Emission Renewable Energy Credits (ZREC) program which will enable commercial business owners the ability to secure a 15 year utility contract in which the utility company (CL&P and UI) will purchase each ZREC produced by the solar energy system. Coupled with a 30% federal tax credit, accelerated depreciation and the ability to net meter your system, now is the time to consider installing solar on your building or property.
Please visit this website for more information or contact our office.
Residential Solar Purchase Option
- $1.47 per watt for the first 5000 watts
- $.87 per watt for the next 5000 watts
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
CT SOLAR LEASE: Solar Lease Option
Lease solar panels for no money down and positive cash flow. Apply today by visiting the CT solar lease application page:
What are the advantages of leasing a solar system?
The CT Solar Lease™ program provides a great opportunity to add a solar system to your home without the high up-front costs of ownership. The CT Solar Lease™ offers a no money down* opportunity to install a solar system on your property.
Save on your electric bill!
With your CT Solar Lease™, you pay a fixed or escalated monthly payment – you choose! Pay less than your current electric bill and lock in predictable bills for years to come.
Peace of mind through the life of your lease
Your CT Solar Lease™ includes comprehensive insurance and warranty coverage provided by Assurant. Call one number for all property and warranty issues. Going solar has never been easier!
To contact our Connecticut office, please call us at (203) 512-4500 or fill out the short form at the top right of this page.