New York Grants, Rebates, and Credits
Since 2007, the Ross Solar Group has installed over 8 megawatts worth of solar panels in New York and throughout the Northeast. That’s enough to power nearly 1250 homes for one year.
From smaller residential solar projects to large commercial/municipal projects we have the engineering, design and construction expertise to provide the ideal solar solution for your needs.
The Ross Solar Group Advantage
We install all solar projects in-house which is a highly efficient business model and ensures all questions/concerns that come up are immediately resolved.
- Lead installer/designer Jason Ross has direct experience in installing over 300 solar systems and is one of a limited number of NABCEP-certified installers in the U.S.
- We work with every major solar electric equipment supplier so that we can provide the ideal solution for each of our clients’ unique needs.
- We’re an eligible installer under the New York State Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA) and can offer a variety of grants, credits, rebates and attractive lease options for both Residential and Commercial solar installations to make solar more affordable than ever. Take a look at what’s available in New York below.
- $1.50 per watt up to 7,000 watts
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
- 25% New York State Tax Credit (capped at $5000). *This applies to Sunpower solar leased systems as well.
- New York City residents are also eligible for a property tax abatement incentive
- The Ross Solar Group offers all eligible customers the option to receive a 12 month interest free loan up to $45,000. Please contact our office for more information.
- Brand new solar lease option is available for New York state residents. Please contact our office for more information on a zero down monthly lease and prepaid lease options.
- NYSERDA Rebate: ($1.50 per watt up to 50,000 watts)
- 30% federal tax credit
- 5 year MACRS depreciation + 50% Bonus depreciation for solar properties installed in 2013
- Property Tax Abatement: (New York City commercial customers are eligible for a 4 year property tax abatement based upon the project cost less the NYSERDA Rebate)
- $1.50 per watt up to 25,000 watts
Learn more about the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority.
To contact our office, please call us at (203) 512-4500 or fill out the short form at the top right of this page.