New York Grants, Rebates, and Credits
Ross Solar Group has been selectively chosen to work with the Solarize Ossining-Briarcliff and Solarize Bedford-Mt. Kisco programs as part of Westerchester County’s efforts to make solar technology more accessible.
Learn more about Ross Solar Group’s participation in NYSERDA’s Solarize Westchester campaign.
Residential Solar Incentives in New York
- $.80 cents per watt up to 25,000 watts
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
- 25% New York State Tax Credit (capped at $5000). *This applies to Sunpower solar leased systems as well.
- New York City residents are also eligible for a property tax abatement incentive
- The Ross Solar Group offers all eligible customers the option to receive a 12 month interest free loan up to $45,000. Please contact our office for more information.
- Brand new solar lease option is available for New York state residents. Please contact our office for more information on a zero down monthly lease and prepaid lease options.
Commercial Solar Incentives in New York
- NYSERDA Rebate: ($.90 per watt first 50,000 watts & .55 cents for 50,001 through 200,000 watts)
- 30% federal tax credit
- 5 year MACRS depreciation
- Property Tax Abatement: (New York City commercial customers are eligible for a 4 year property tax abatement based upon the project cost less the NYSERDA Rebate)
New York Solar Incentives for Non-Profits
- $.90 per watt up to 50,000 watts
Learn more about the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority.
To view current NYSERDA funding levels please visit http://www.nyserda.ny.gov/BusinessAreas/Energy-Efficiency-and-Renewable-Programs/Renewables/Solar-Technologies/PV-Funding-Balance.aspx
To contact our office, please call us at (203) 512-4500 or fill out the short form at the top right of this page.